If you are also an aquarium fish tank lover but cannot decide about where to keep it, then you are not alone. Many aquarium lovers have often faced this problem at one point or the other. It may be due to either not finding enough space or not finding that correct spot where to put the tank. However, a respite can be in the form of wall mounted aquarium fish tank. However, the question is whether wall mounted aquarium tank is a viable and comfortable decision or not.
Well, if you are still thinking about this decision, let us talk about the pros and cons of possessing wall mounted tanks.
Benefits of Wall Mounted Aquarium Fish Tank
The main benefit of having a wall mounted aquarium fish tank is that you can place it in the room which is limited for space. In fact, this is the best option for modern flats where space is always a concern. Thus, if you feel that furniture has taken up all the space and there is no space left for your beloved tank, then you can always go for a wall mounted aquarium tank.
- Moreover, if you have younger kids at home, then there is always a danger of children poking their fingers in the aquarium. However, with wall mounted aquarium fish tanks, this possibility reduces. Kids are not able to reach the top of the wall mounted tanks and thus your fishes remain secured from any kind of infections.
- In addition, a wall mounted aquarium fish tank makes sure that your visitors are able to look at all the inhabitants clearly as the tanks are mounted at eye level.
- If you want to place the tank in a busy area, then there is always a danger of people walking straight into the tank or even injuring themselves. However, with a wall mounted tank. This possibility reduces to some extent.
- When it comes to cleaning of the tank, it can be a problem with the wall mounted aquarium fish tank. Though the access to a floor tank is easier, reaching and cleaning all the contents of a wall mounted aquarium fish tank can be a problem.
- Your choice of fishes in the tank may be reduced to the small size of the wall mounted aquarium fish tank. The reason is that it is advisable not to have a large size aquarium fish tank mounted in the wall as there is always a danger of it falling down.
- A tank full of water may out high pressure on the walls there by making them weak. Moreover, there may be seepage in the wall as well due to the presence of so much of water. Moreover, if the fixings are not strong, the wall mounted tank may simply go down.
- The biggest factor that goes against the wall mounted tank is the high cost involved in the installation of the said tank on the wall as compared to the floor tank.